Most things are either found along the top page menu, or down the left sidebar.
Let’s first take a look at the top page menu … it’s the row of blue boxes just under the title graphic at the top of the page:
Click on any of these boxes to view the page of information related to the title given in the box:
- Welcome — Takes you to the “home” page with a welcoming message.
- About Us – Gives a quick overview of St. John’s.
- Opportunities — A page that talks about the current service opportunities available at St. John’s.
- Ministries – A summary of the various ministries and programs that can be found at St. John’s, with links to more detailed information.
- Worship & Music — Details on St. John’s worship schedule, and descriptions and examples of the types of worship experiences found here.
- Watch & Listen – A collection of MP3′s of recorded sermons and musical performances, freely available for anyone to download.
- St. John’s Blog — Messages, thoughts, and writings by the St. John’s Pastors and staff.
- Children & Youth — A page filled-up with goodies for St. John’s kids.
- Church Council — Information about and from the council members of St. John’s.
- Find Us — An interactive Google Map to our campus.
- The Staff – Detailed contact information for the St. John’s staff.
The left sidebar contains a number of different things to make getting to specific items even easier:
At the very top is a Search box … simply type a word or a phrase in there about what you are looking for, and the site will give you a list of pages and posts related to your search term.
The “Get the Latest“ section has a handful of links to some of the things that you might find informative and will help to keep you up-to-date — the current month’s newsletter, the latest worship announcement sheets, the latest sermon recording, etc.
Upcoming Events gives a quick listing of important events on the St. John’s calendar. Click on the title of an event to get more information about it. Or click on the “View All Events” link to see everything on the calendar.
Recent Additions is a miniature version of the “News Feed” page, showing the latest items that have been added to the website.
Categories and Archives give you a couple different ways to find posts made on the website. Use the drop-down box to select the category or timeframe that you’re interested in and the site will give you a list of related posts.
If you have any other questions or comments about this website, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@StJohnsOfMound.org, or at 952-472-1416.